#13 the bunnyless issue
december 2003 / december 2004
So what's up?
- Where has Tek been the last eightteen months? And where have the bunnies gone? crae explains all that and the mysteries of the universe as well.
- Before getting struck down by some personal tragedies, Casper the Ghost could be found everywhere. Doreen managed to track him down back when things were still well for him.
- Doreen describes this man's work as being ‘vivid’ and ‘cute’, I'd replace that last monniker with ‘morbid’. The girl is twisted, but what about fizzgig himself?
- A fantasy airbrusher, a style I associate with swords, sorcery and scantilly clad women. Especially that last category. And lots of it.
- “But what about skins?”, you say. Hold up, we're getting there. From walls to icons, an iconist from Poland with a My First Sony style.
- pearls & skins
- A young and fresh skin site with an all-female staff. Will that give it a distinctly different taste or will it be more of the same? Doreen asks owner Pearldrop.
- pocket pc skinning revisited
- The first article Doreen ever wrote for Tek many suns ago was about skinning on the Pocket PC. Years later, it's still her prime passion. Time to see what's changed.
- The story of a LiteStep module developer who went stellar. Doreen talks to Rainy, author of the highly popular Rainlendar and Rainmeter apps.
- To commemorate the return of Redllar's apps online, Kenray wrote this lookback at the events that transpired around his favourite dev.
- The place where the people who worked on this issue get to claim some glory themselves. Feed their egos and give 'em praise.